Oldwich LLP ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Oldwich LLP of Royal Leamington Spa, Warwickshire.
1. INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
- We may collect and process the following data about you:
- 1.1 Information that you provide by completing forms on our site www.oldwich.co.uk (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion and when you report a problem with our site.
- 1.2 If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- 1.3 We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- 1.4 Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- 1.5 Details of your visits to our site and the resources that you access.
2. IP ADDRESSES
- We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
- 3.1 A Cookie is a text file that is placed on your computer by a website that you visit. They are used to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners or operators of the website.
- 3.4 Most web browser settings allow some control of cookies. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org
4. WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- 4.2 Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
5. USE OF INFORMATION
- 5.1 We use information held about you in the following ways:
- (a) To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- (b) To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- (c) To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- (d) To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- (e) To notify you about changes to our service.
- 5.2 We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these.
- 5.3 If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
- 5.4 We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to third parties, but we may provide carefully selected third parties with aggregate information about our users without identifying any individual user.
6. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- 6.1 We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
- 6.2 We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- (a) In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- (b) If Oldwich LLP or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
7. YOUR RIGHTS
- 7.1 You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
- 7.2 Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
8. ACCESS TO INFORMATION
- The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.